Friday 26 September 2008

This isn't a rant but...

I need a place to just rant and vent.. about people you don't know and things that don't mean shit to you. Call it self therapy, I don't care... this is my place, my blog, my space to vent, yell, get pissed off, complain, get happy (does that ever happen?!) and do whatever the hell I damn well please... and all for the price of.... Hey what do you know, it's FREE!! Thank God for freedom of speech!! Something Middle Eastern countries (and other countries) need to re-learn. Hey, it is possible that country has democracy and freedom of speech at one point in its history and then decide "actually guys, we prefer not to have basic human rights"??? Most Middle Eastern countries were democractic countries, and then somehow, all of a sudden, one dickhead who overthrows the government takes over and turns everything to shit... yeah you know who you are.... how the f*ck does someone go from being ahead to being so far behind???!!

ACH! Ridiculous!! I'm outta here... will save my breath for later.

No comments: